Shurikenteam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballarat free online dating - Save the lines for another girl

Go down

Ballarat free online dating  - Save the lines for another girl Empty Ballarat free online dating - Save the lines for another girl

Post  Warrnamb Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 am

Port Macquarie online dating - I like it rough not soft My name is Jamya EAVES Ballarat free online dating  - Save the lines for another girl Sydney1 Ballarat free online dating  - Save the lines for another girl Sydney2 Ballarat free online dating  - Save the lines for another girl Sydney3 Ballarat free online dating  - Save the lines for another girl Sydney4 i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Bendigo free online dating Sunshine Coast dating Gladstone free online dating australia dating Bendigo dating I am a sexy young honey. i want to find a tall dark and handsom man, that can get freaky and knows how to please his woman. I have curves in all the right places *winks* and i know what it takes to satisfy a man. I am willing to do what it takse to keep a good man, i should be getting a picture very soon. Hello guys just looking for a well hung man so i can give him head. i like trying different things and this is one of them. you must be 9 incehs or bigger no exceptions. must be serious and very discreet so if your interested just leave a message. I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything serious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I want to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama. Well, I love my body, and I'm sure you will, too. I've got a pretty good personality, a little quirky and most things that would devastate others don't seem to get me down. I'm very sensual and looking to share that with someone now. Are you him? I do like my man to be over 6' tall and the stronger the better, just for the balance of it. I like a man full of energy and sweetness, but a little bit of an edge makes me weak at the knees too. Funny gets you a long way as well... I'll make you laugh, and make you think, among other things. So come on, if this is you - take a chance. I am a very outgoing person i love being the life of the party and i would like to fiund someone who is very outgoing and fun to just be around. I am looking for a long term relationship. I love kids so i dont mind if u have kids.

Warrnamb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum